Friday, March 11, 2016

Release date & Thank you!

First of all I would like to thank all the beta testers, both old and new, for their detailed feedback.

I'm very excited to announce that next week Pocket Guild will see the world!
The game received a lot of interest I wasn't prepared for.

The targeted release date is:
Wednesday / Thursday
Starting with a lower price as a token of gratitude for the people who have been following the progress. It will be 2 euros excluding taxes. Hopefully this is affordable for everyone, and we can fund the sad herring's coffee for a while! ;-)

Once again thank you all for everything!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great i cant wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I can't wait to finally try out the game, I've been watching the development of your game for some months already and I'm sure mmorpg fans will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    The stress is real, been really quiet since then doing some hardcore testing!

    Unless something big comes in, it looks like will release today as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How soon can we expect it to release? I'm pretty excited to get my hands on this game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting right now for google play to approve my upload!

    ReplyDelete